MereChurch is designed to be everything you need
…for a fully-featured, modern church website, online, healthy, secured, and performing well on any screen size or device.
- Mobile-friendly, modern, professional design with beautiful, ready-to-use themes
- The most popular content management system in the world, with a powerful page editor
- Enterprise-grade hosting and security, fast and hacker-proof!
- Personal, expert advice and training from fellow ministry practitioners
- Performant website with industry-leading scores in load time and page weight
- Traffic and SEO Analytics set up, SEO optimization tools
- Social Media integration tools
- A well structured, easily browseable and searchable Sermon library.
- 1-click Podcast Setup for the sermon resource library.
- The Best-in-class Blog platform
- Unlimited pages (up to 12 pages built for you, included!)
- Contact and sign-up forms through our integrated form-builder system.
- Events calendar and promotional pages (can integrate with your Google Calendar)
- Link out to your member management system, or we can recommend one.
- Free web address registration
- Nightly backups and automated updates
- Support portal and knowledge base for easy tracking of progress on your requests
MereChurch Product Details
|Staff WordPress Training||✅|
|Block Editor Enabled||✅|
|Church Event Calendar||✅|
|Full Sermon Library||✅|
|One-Click Podcast Submission||✅|
|Sermons Imported For Free||Last month of sermons (4 max)|
|Load Recurring Events||Load recurring Events (4 max)|
|Content Capacity||Unlimited pages|
Up to 3,000 sermons
Up to 5,000 blog posts
|Content Migration||Up to 12 pages built|
|Professional & Modern Design||✅ 1 theme from ChurchThemes|
|Domain||1 domain included|
|MereChurch Android/iOS App (more info)||Includes Sermons, Announcements, Online Giving, and a Feature Portal.|
+100/mo (12-month contract required)
8 recurring events imported
Last 3 months of sermons imported
|Additional 1-hour training||$200|
|Additional Domains (more info)||$15-45 annually per domain|
|Automated Content Import (more info)||$5 / sermon * requires approval of your CSV formatting|
|Manual Content Import (more info)||$150 / hr * quoted case by case|
|Email Newsletter Setup (more info)||$100 / feed|
|Simple Logo and Brand Design (more info)||$2,500|
|Google Suite Email Setup (more info)||$250 for setup + up to 5 emails|
then $10 / mo / email
* no email migration
** $50 per email setup after initial setup
|Google Analytics Setup (more info)||$250 for 1 hr setup + walk-through|
What Mere Does:
- Set up WordPress and all needed plugins and theme on our premium hosting environment
- Customize the chosen theme with your logo, colors, and fonts
- Enter page content from your current site (up to 12 pages)
- Enter your weekly recurring events in the events calendar ( up to 4 events)
- Enter up to 4 of the most recent sermons from your current site. (Custom quote for remaining sermon migration)
- Import all automatically importable content (blog posts/articles; pages if coming from WordPress)
- Configure SEO settings in the SEO tool
- Transfer your domain from your current registrar to ours
- Train you on site administration and content entry
- Optional: Configure social sharing tools with your existing social media accounts
- Optional: Configure on-site analytics tool with your existing Google Analytics account
- Optional: Set up your podcast in iTunes and Google Play
- No contract required
- Professional and Modern Designed themes
- up to 12 pages built for you
- Staff WordPress Training
Your WordPress site comes equipped with:
- Blog / News Feed
- Church Events Calendar
- Block-Editor Enabled
- Full Sermon Library
- One-Click Podcast Submission
- Support Portal, ask us anytime you get stuck
- Launch, host, and maintain your site
- Learn more about our hosting service ›
How it Works
- Fill out our intake form, which collects information about you and your church
- Sign up for monthly billing to kickoff your project
- Select a theme from our hand-picked church website options.
- Kickoff phone call where we verify the content of your current site and make a plan for building your new site!
- We build your new church website, and send a first draft to you for approval when we?re done.
- Provide feedback on your site, and receive an hour-long training from a team member
- Prepare for launch (set up final details, prepare domain, etc)
- Launch the site!
Most MereChurch projects take about six weeks from kickoff to launch.